Associated Materials is the parent company for leading building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and Preservation. With a legacy of over 65 years in business, we create, develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors. If you're searching for a rewarding career, consider AMI!
Job Description COME JOIN OUR TEAM! Premium Products is AMI's growing plastics processing and extrusion facility in West Salem, OH. We're looking for talented multi-trade maintenance people with at least two (2) years experience in industrial electricity and machine troubleshooting/repair. Must be able to pass a skills assessment test. We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, incentive, and 401(k) with company match plans.
The purpose of this position is to assist the department in keeping the building and equipment functioning properly at all times. The goal is to have minimal unscheduled downtime. This is a skilled position requiring mechanical aptitude and good reasoning abilities. This position requires two years apprenticeship or the equivalent on machine repair. The position is responsible for but not limited to the following:
• Diagnose and correct failures through the proper dismantling, repair, assemble and installation of the complex machinery within a reasonable time.
• Make repairs and/or fabricate in accordance with drawings and/or other specifications with minimal supervision.
• Thorough knowledge of and possess applicable skills in welding, and maintaining hydraulic, plumbing and electrical systems
• Thorough knowledge and use of machine tools, materials, shop practice and equipment including high lift machinery.
• Possess their own hand tools for completion of work assignments
• Maintain all appropriate records and paperwork as directed.
• Maintain the shop and job site in a neat, clean and orderly fashion
• Comply with all plant safety rules and regulation. Correct any safety violations that is needed
• Maintain all lock-out and tag-out safety precautions
• Guide, direct and train others
• Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in industrial electricity and machine troubleshooting/repair.
- Must be able to pass a skills assessment test.
Additional Information All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com
Videos To Watch
AMI is a leading manufacturer and wholesale distributor of professionally installed, exterior building products for remodeling and new construction.