A Maintenance Technician job in Cleveland, OH is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. The Maintenance Technician must have two years of maintenance experience in an industrial or production environment. Will serve as plant maintenance worker, and perform skilled and unskilled tasks in maintenance and/or repair of buildings, grounds, equipment and machinery. This is a full time direct hire role with a global manufacturer. The role offers a four-day work week on 2nd shift, and excellent benefits!
Maintenance Technician job responsibilities include:
• Assembling, Operating, Changeovers and Disassembling of units and area equipment.
• Serve as plant maintenance worker, and perform skilled and unskilled tasks in the maintenance and/or repair of buildings, grounds, equipment and machinery on a scheduled basis or in response to work
• Performs needed repairs or maintenance in accordance with blueprints, manuals, building codes or other accepted quality work practices.
• Dismantles machines or equipment to gain access to defective parts, and repairs or replaces.
• Duties also include, but are not limited to, replacing light bulbs or fluorescent tubes, electrical fuses, lighting switches or repairing of electrical wiring; painting of walls, floors, woodwork and cleaning of plugged drains.
• Monitor and repair of building systems to include: electric, HVAC, refrigeration, air, steam, water, hydraulic and chemical systems.
• Makes recommendations to Maintenance Supervisor, or other supervisor as to the need for, timing and extent of maintenance and repairs.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred and/or Technical Maintenance Education
• Two plus years' mechanical maintenance experience including use of a variety of tools, troubleshooting and diagnosing failures, and disassembly/re-assembly of equipment.
• Hydraulic skills including troubleshooting, reading hydraulic schematics, rebuilding pumps, motors, and valves, and removing and replacing hydraulic components.
• Electrical skills including use of multi-meter, reading electrical prints and ladder logic, follow PLC input/outputs, troubleshooting failures, and removing and replacing components.
• General computer and mathematical skills
• If chosen, must be able to take a technical aptitude test to further assess skills
• Employee must constantly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
If you are interested in this Maintenance Technician job opportunity in Cleveland, OH then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Laura Sanchez at 216-328-5249 or Laura.Sanchez@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.