A Super Opportunity Awaits You!
Calgaz, a wholy-owned subsidiary of Air Liquide, the global leader in gases for industry, health and the environment is seeking a Maintenance Technician with HVAC experience in Cambridge, MD.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Monthly inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment for safety and functional concerns.
• Maintenance of associated maintenance records.
• Maintenance of HVAC equipment throughout the plant.
• Maintenance and calibration of gauges for in plant use and associated records.
• Repair of equipment and manifolds as necessary.
• Repair and preventive maintenance of facility as needed.
• Assist with planning, manufacture, and installation of new equipment and manifolds.
• Perform special projects and requests that may involve dealing with vendors, and equipment manufacturers concerning issues related to plant maintenance and manufacturing.
• As required may perform other duties as directed by their supervisor.
• Compliance with all required Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures.
• Safety is a condition of continued employment.
• Quality is an integral part of every job position.
• High School Diploma, Technical Degree - (Technical Degree would substitute for experience.)
• Diversified technical background
• Experience with HVAC equipment
• Mechanical and or machining skills (lathe, milling machine, etc.)
• Written and oral communication skills in English
• Record keeping and organizational skills.
• Problem solving skills, the ability to asses and resolve situations.
• Ability to work with technical precision and attention to detail.
• Knowledge of precision measurement devices.
• Knowledge of measurement units and mathematical ability to include basic functions and algebra.
• Knowledge of basic computer skills including the use of Word and Excel as well as PLC controls.
• Ability to read blueprints and engineering specifications.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Light work and lifting only, ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.