Manufacture NFC drink containers. Set up, operate, repair and maintain blow molding equipment to permit high rates of efficiency. Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Quality, Service, and Cost objectives. Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements under TCCC Quality System. Essential Duties:
- Efficiently operate blow molding and bottle management equipment.
- Perform all Maintenance level preventative maintenance duties as required.
- Supply equipment with required materials, (e.g., pre-forms).
- Maintain accurate records and logs as required.
- Perform all production quality checks as required.
- Set up and changeover line equipment (blow molders and all related support equipment) and to minimize line changeover times.
- Assist in the timely completion of any preventative maintenance duties required on production equipment.
- Troubleshoot and correct mechanical deficiencies, electrical and pneumatic devices.
- Understand the blow mold process "Sequence of Operation"
- Maintain equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP standards.
- Work directly with maintenance personnel, line personnel, management in problem solving to ensure maximum production efficiencies.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, and all Company rules and policies.
- Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment including immediately correcting or reporting safety issues.
- Able to identify deficiencies within area of responsibility and implement or recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Use equipment operations manuals and hand tools as required.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
- Work is performed in high-speed bottling and production environment. Work involves exposure to temperature extremes, high noise levels, wetness, heights, dust, moving equipment, vibrations and vapors.
- Forklift, hoist, hand cart, hand tools, measuring instruments, equipment operations manuals personal computer and MSDS sheets. Personal protective equipment including, but not limited to safety glasses, steel-toed shoes and hearing protection.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Travel to other locations. Perform other duties as assigned. Explain and demonstrate job tasks to visitors. Order supplies and chemicals.
Must be certified on the following sections of the JPM for this position within sixty working days of start date:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Supply your own tool set per Maintenance Required Tool list.
- 1 year experience performing routine scheduled Preventative Maintenance and lubrication, machine setups, product changeovers, running machine adjustments and tuning.
- Must pass the Ramsay Maintenance Assessment at a Production Tech II level.
- Ability to lift up to 65 pounds.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand instructions given in English.
- Ability to recognize material and product defects and hear machine operations sounds to detect jams, changes in speed and other routine running conditions and have a working knowledge of production machinery.
- Manual and finger dexterity.
- Ability to read and understand Equipment Operations manuals, basic electrical and mechanical drawings and to trouble-shoot basic automation control-related devices including but not limited to: photo and proximity sensors, switches, pneumatic valves. Must participate in job development training and cross-train on all equipment.
- Ability to work eight-hour shifts, 12 hour shifts or other work schedules as determined by business need, including overtime as required.
- Blow Mold Operator General
- Must be certified on the remaining sections of the JPM within six months of start date.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top