Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings - our team that is committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings at Dallas Love Field Airport has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician performs car and bus service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is a full-time role that offers a comprehensive benefits package and earned paid time off. This position is located at the Love Field Airport in Dallas, TX. No security clearance required. Responsibilities:
Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
Maintain safe and clean work area.
Perform other related duties as required.
Must be at least 18 years of age
High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- 1 year experience handling mechanical service procedures to perform fleet maintenance activities preferred
- Ownership of standard hand tools to perform basic maintenance and repair responsibilities is preferred
- Must live within the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and be able to report to the Dallas Love Field Airport
- Must be willing to work a flexible, full-time schedule, potentially to include night and weekend hours
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $12.25 - $16.25/hour within the first year, based on number of ASE certifications, overtime worked, and potential merit-based increases. ($1.00/hr for the first 4 ASE certifications)
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.