DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Maintenance Technician Maximo Planner operates and maintains facilities equipment including, but not limited to, building controls, fire protection systems and heating-ventilation-and air-conditioning (HVAC). Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment. Plans, coordinates, inspects, and performs maintenance and supports project management for facility related projects, including but not limited to, building remodeling and construction, equipment installation and/or placement, safety and environmental compliance, mechanical systems maintenance, and energy conservation.
- Performs duties and responsibilities as required per Work Instructions and S.O.P guidelines
- Participates in corrective maintenance and PM scheduling for all department employees, across all shifts, based on work load and production priorities
- Guides maintenance employees in documenting maintenance data in Maximo
- Supports daily shift changeover meetings to discuss machine priorities, projects and other department concerns
- Works directly with Maintenance Supervisor to ensure minimal production machine downtime
- Participates in the review and completion of weekly PMs, CMs, and Project work orders in the ECMMS system
- Assists with planning of all equipment installations, relocations and completion of required documentation
- Works with other department leaders and support groups to minimize equipment failures.
- Performs other related job duties as required
- Knows and supports all safety laws and policies that apply to the maintenance department
- Demonstrates the highest level of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Technical school preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years related experience is required
- Experience working with CNC Mills, Lathes, Grinders and EDMs and Robots preferred. Experience maintaining mechanical, electrical/electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment components preferred.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be able to communicate (read, write and speak) effectively in English.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift heavy loads, stand and/or walk more than 90% of the time and perform twisting and turning activities required.
- Ability to work in confined or awkward areas, climb ladders and work from heights required.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Must be a team player and be able to work with minimal technical supervision.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)Job Function
Facilities (Eng)Requisition ID