ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain all Process Control Systems
- Calibrate Equipment Setup and Implement PM/Predictive procedures for process control systems
- Responsible for troubleshooting and providing immediate preventable and corrective maintenance
- Ensuring all equipment throughout the industrial Plant is operating safely and at peak performance
- Will ensure compliance with all GMP's ( Good Manufacturing Practice) and Safety Standards
- 10 to 12 hour rotational shifts 24/7 plant operation
- Generate parts request to ensure adequate Inventory
- Generate and complete work orders in CMMS system as assigned
- Ability to work in a highly technical Plant
- Develop training and PM documentation
- Rebuild / Troubleshoot / replace Different style Pumps and/or motors
- Requires the ability to lift 50 pounds
- Able to work at heights
- Able to work in confined spaces
- Temperature Extremes 40F ~ 100F
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential of the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company.
- 3+ years of Industrial maintenance experience required
- 2+ years electrical / mechanical experience preferred
- Demonstrated mechanical / technical aptitude
- Basic Computer skills
- Preventative / Predictive maintenance experience required
- Ability to read P&ID's , OEM drawings, manufacture specifications
- Calibration experience preferred
- Refrigeration / HVAC Certification preferred
- Water Treatment / Waste Water treatment/ Boiler/ Ammonia system experience preferred
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.