Maintenance Technician Sr - Moreno Valley (Job Number: 023365)
Moreno Valley DC - 17500 PERRIS BLVD
17500 PERRIS BLVD
MORENO VALLEY 92551
Description Job Summary
Maintains Distribution Center (DC) facilities and equipment to maximize Operations performance. Job Responsibilities (listed in order of importance and/or time spent)
- Performs assigned preventive maintenance tasks and minor mechanical repairs to material-handling and other Distribution Center (DC) equipment.
- Uses Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)-generated preventive maintenance worksheets to maintain distribution machinery and equipment according to the manufacturer's recommendations and good maintenance practices.
- Works with Master Maintenance Technician to perform preventative, corrective, and predictive maintenance on high-tech automated equipment.
- Maintains a safe work environment by documenting and correcting potential safety issues concerning material-handling equipment or distribution center facility.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications & Interests
- Associate's Degree in Industrial or Maintenance Technology AND at least 2 years of maintenance experience in a facilities, distribution and/or manufacturing environment OR at least 4 years of maintenance experience in a facilities, distribution and/or manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of industrial electricity including single-phase and three-phase power, motors, protective devices and/or photo sensors.
- At least 6 months experience with Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) logic principles.
- At least 6 months experience uploading and downloading Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), System Control Software (SCSs), and scanners.
- At least 6 months experience with electronics such as photo sensors, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), remote Input/Output modules (I/Os), servo drives, and variable frequency drives.
- Willing and able to climb to the 100-foot level to make repairs with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to lift parts and tools weighing up to 80 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to perform tasks which include repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting, standing, and walking with or without reasonable accommodation.
A little about us:
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.