Cintas has a great opportunity to join our team as a Maintenance Trainee. Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Trainee will receive on-the-job training and will:
• Learn how to repair, maintain, perform preventive/predictive maintenance, install, and troubleshoot industrial equipment, systems, and components, including but not limited to: washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems, and boilers.
• Learn proper operation of industrial wastewater treatment systems, wash alley equipment, Autosort systems, as applicable to the processing operation.
• Perform indoor and outdoor housekeeping.
• Train in and adhere to Cintas' health and safety policies and procedures while learning to perform all duties.
This position is designed as a training position to allow the individual to compete for advancement upon completion of the program.
• Maintenance Knowledge - sufficient formal or informal training to provide the ability to perform the specifics and general requirements of this position. Any combination of general maintenance, building maintenance, equipment maintenance, automotive maintenance, construction, plumbing, electrical, and Military experience is acceptable.
• Some general knowledge and skills that demonstrates good mechanical background will be required prior to acceptance as a maintenance trainee.
• Ability to read and understand maintenance literature printed in English required. Ability to communicate verbally in English.
• Experience with formalized safety programs preferred, such as Lock Out / Tag Out, Confined Space, OSHA Awareness, Technical School Courses, or Ladder Safety.is preferred
• Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift required.
• Basic Microsoft Office computer skills required.
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers' image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor's 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
To support our growth across North America, we're seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities-these are just a few benefits we're proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let's talk about how you'll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through
competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Building Services / Maintenance
Employee Status: Regular
A little about us:
We will exceed our customers’ expectations to maximize the long-term value of Cintas for its shareholders and working partners.