Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Position Summary: While working under the supervision of the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Technician will perform daily building maintenance duties including, but not limited to, plumbing leaks and stoppages, lighting repairs/replacement, minor electrical replacements, minor HVAC troubleshooting and reporting, structural component repairs (carpentry), painting, furniture assembly and repair and general duties. Essential Functions: MAINTENANCE WORKER 2 MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years minimum work experience in the maintenance or construction fields
- Certification in one major field of construction preferred
- 21 years or older
- All level 1 skills
- Certified to operate company equipment
- Proven skills in basic maintenance and/or construction
- Understand federal boating safety minimum requirements
- All level 1 tasks may be included
- Perform a variety of construction tasks such as carpentry, drywall, painting, plumbing, roofing, electrical, concrete, irrigation systems and landscaping
- Assist in maintaining and upgrading facilities
- Assist in building and construction projects as needed
- Operate all needed heavy equipment
- Assist harbor maintenance as required
- Repair all structures and systems with minimal supervision
- Must be willing to travel for multiple days
- Supply own extensive hand tools
- Gain training and experience to use or operate all necessary motorized equipment special tools or other unique equipment
- Demonstrate good boat handling and driving skills
- Must pass a MVR and equipment training program
- Become knowledgeable in all aspects of facility maintenance
- Gain experience operating all heavy equipment needed
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Willing to work a varied schedule
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid PA driver's license.
- Three (3) years in building maintenance trades.
- Able and willing to work in inclement weather.
- Working knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems and general carpentry.
- Full range of mobility outdoors, indoors, and in confining areas, using stairs, ramps, or ladders.
- Must comply with all applicable safety and local regulations, standards, and procedures.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.