Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Provide maintenance support including, but not limited to: electrical, air conditioning, carpentry, painting, plumbing, and demo.
- Must be physically able to lift, lower, push and pull objects up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Knowledge of basic maintenance skills
- Usually requires at least 2 years experience
- Must have a valid California Driver's License for positions requiring driving the company vehicle
- Ability to follow oral or written instructions and directions
Must be able to work a rotating on-call shift.
Completes assigned work requests and other maintenance repairs as well as:
- Perform work order repairs, inspections, and adjustments
- Complete jobs to maintain or repair buildings, fixtures, furniture, or equipment
- Maintain assigned equipment and PPE for cleanliness and report all repairs needed
- Maintain operating condition of buildings and equipment, and completes simple repair
- Operate common hand/power tools
- Assist in construction projects
- Comply with all safety regulations
- Attend scheduled safety training sessions
- Plan ahead to ensure work is done on time
- Complete paperwork related to work requests
- Responsible for following all OSHA regulations including blood borne pathogen procedures
- Must be willing to perform a variety of tasks as assigned
- Must possess a working knowledge of gasoline powered landscape equipment (mowers, edgers, trimmers, chainsaw, etc)
- Valid Texas drivers license
- Must be able to lift or move heavy objects up to 80 lbs
- Must be able to stand and work as long as 12 hours in different positions
- Must be able to work outdoors and endure temperature and extreme weather
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.