Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a MAKE Mega Restage Execution Leader, located in Skillman, NJ or New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The MAKE Mega Restage Execution Leader reports into the S&D MAKE Leader and is responsible for all aspects of the Mega Restage planning & execution across all internal and external MAKE sites including:
• Translating global need-state Restage plans and priorities into proposed MAKE plans and tactics (network, technical challenges & risks, capital assessment, restage planning, identifying cost reduction opportunities & monitoring the COGS improvement deliverables).
• Ensuring a uniform and harmonized solution and deployment plan across the MAKE network.
• Aligning the launch and execution plan with R&D, Commercial and Supply Chain partners, with critical milestones defined that meet the global E2E SC deliverables.
• Evaluating & managing requested changes to the execution timeline eg resource planning and budget.
• Resolving cross-functional risks impacting MAKE and escalate when needed.
• Collaborating with each of the key functions to ensure competent staffing and pull forward planning.
• Driving timely execution of the milestone plan through right first time plant introduction, track and monitor readiness and progress, and report to the GMLT and the SC Governance team.
• Understanding and influencing E2E interdependencies.
• Assisting in the selection of external service providers eg engineering and collaborating with the selected external partner to ensure execution is according to plan and budget.
• Coaching the global/regional and site execution teams ensuring consistent deployment and cross-functional interface connection.
• Leading the MAKE Mega Restage governance meetings, coordinate decision making and represent MAKE at the SC governance meeting.
• Owning the overall Restage communication plan in MAKE.
• Building a playbook on how to execute Global Restage projects and strengthen the capability of the MAKE and MAKE Quality organization.Qualifications
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. A Master’s degree is preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years of related business experience is required.
• Proven track record of project or program management experience, implementing capability framework/strategies is required. Working at a regional or global level would be preferred.
• Experience managing cross-functional expertise (R&D, commercial, MAKE, Engineering, Quality, Source, and/or Plan).
• Ability to lead and influence within a global matrix environment.
• Strong business and finance acumen.
• Ability to partner effectively at all levels including senior leadership outside the function and resolve conflicts.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated track record of business planning and execution.
• Experience with new product development and plant introduction processes.
• Ability to work with external strategic suppliers.
• Instantis experience would be nice to have, but not required.
• This position is located in Skillman, NJ or New Brunswick, NJ, with consideration to other New Jersey based J&J locations, and may require up to 30% of domestic and international travel.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.