- BS or MS in Computer Forensics, Science or Engineering, Information Systems or other relevant security field, or comparable experience.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in malware analysis and reverse engineering.
- Experience with IDA-Pro, Debuggers, and Network Traffic Analysis.
- Basic understanding of operating system internals and Windows API.
- Knowledge of malware packers, obfuscation techniques, and exploit kits.
- Ability to analyze and unpack obfuscated code.
- Experience with computer forensics and malware analysis tools.
- Familiarity with mitigation strategies and signatures such as Snort and YARA.
- Experience with incident response, network defense, and threat intelligence.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Produces clearly written and concise research reports.
- Team player who works well under pressure to rapidly generate highly accurate technical reports.
- Candidates must be self-starters, quick learners, and detail-oriented.
- Candidates must recognize and deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.