Our 200 bed facility is located in Hermitage TN and was names as a Top Hospital in Quality by The Joint Commission. We are certified as a primary stroke Center and accredited Chest Pain Center and cancer program. We, the employees of TriStar Summit Medical Center, have a unique calling to care for those in need, whether they are patients or loved ones. In fulfilling this calling we believe in and practice daily, the values and standards that place us at the Summit of health care. Every employee is committed to the I SERVE...with pleasure values which we hold in the daily performance of our duties.
The Mammography Technologist performs a variety of technical procedures that require rational independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative in performing women's imaging exams with basic departmental functions and goals .
- Meets mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives established annually as listed on the Performance Evaluation.
- Displays courteous behavior and cooperative relationships with customers and co-workers. Must be able to multitask and keep a professional appearance/attitude at all times. Demonstrates quality patient care by attending to patients comfort needs and demonstrating concern for their spiritual and emotional needs.
- Tactfully and diplomatically communicates with patients, various departments, and their employees even during stressful times. Interacts well with co-workers on a daily basis. Works to maintain a productive and friendly work environment to aid in the retention of staff.
- Accepts ownership of patient/family concerns and seeks appropriate resolution
- Must have graduated from an accredited school/program of Radiological Technology.
- RT(R)(M)(ARRT) required.
- One year mammography experience.
- American Heart Association or Red Cross BLS required