TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN Mammographer
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women's services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center's 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion. Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for a Mammographer. Responsibilities:
- Performs digital mammography, Tomosynthesis, DEXA, and breast ultrasound exams properly and in a timely manner.
- Assists radiologist with stereotactic and ultrasound core biopsy procedures.
- Takes patient history and retrieves any necessary orders or prior images.
- Coordinates patient flow and checks daily list to ensure all exams are complete.
- Maintains equipment and room supplies.
- Participates in performance improvement activities
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of radiologic technology
- ARRT registered with advanced registry in Mammography preferred, or registry eligible with advanced certification within 1 year of hire
- 2 years of post-graduate experience preferred.
- BLS certification required
- Evidence of initial mammography training (40 hours) required
- Evidence of digital mammography training (8 hours CEU) required
- Evidence of 15 mammography CEUs in past 3 years required
- Evidence of 200 mammography exams in past 2 years, if experienced, preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom