POSITION PURPOSE -
To drive an increase in PRO Sales and Growth, integrating with a Pro Account Representative as a dedicated resource to assist in sustaining current total portfolio relationships, enabling the PAR to spend productive, efficient time with their top customers. The MAS reports directly to the PAR, and has multi-store responsibilities regarding Managed Accounts only.
- 18 years or older
- Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
- M.A.S. reports directly to the PAR, and has indirect responsibilities for the entire portfolio’s geography.
- Past or current experience in relationship and/or service with Contractors or Professional Customers.
- Have 1, or more, years of tenure at Home Depot.
- Having strong interpersonal skills.
- Carrying a perception of a dedicated, committed self-starter.
- Superior skillset in all aspects of Customer Service.
- Strong professional demeanor in personal presentation and behaviors.
- First 30 days- shadow the PRO Account Representative for the entire first week. Each week after, 2, or more days, as needed, visiting accounts and improving familiarity.
- First 2 weeks- visit each store/PRO Desk and SM, introducing yourself and getting their perspective on the PRO Business in general.
- First 60 days- spend 1 day with the SM PRO Captain, visiting stores and enhancing the relationship/partnership.
- First 90 Days- Follow the PAR Assimilation Guide, located on SalesForce.
- First 30 days- have a weekly follow-up/recap session with the Regional PRO Sales Manager-Admin to schedule.
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!