Department Description: The Cloud Managed Services Group focuses on selling the Cloud Application Managed Services and Hosting for Oracle's Enterprise ERP, CRM, HCM and BI solutions. This set of products offers a vast array of options unparalleled by our competitors.
This field based senior level position is a customer-facing role in place to drive revenue and enable Oracle to maintain its credibility as an industry leader in Managed Cloud Services. This position requires the Sales Director to act as a thought leader within the sales organization and to directly influence existing customer Line of Business Executives and net new prospects to act in a manner that will benefit their experience from Oracle solutions.
The objective is to expand mindshare and knowledge of the participating individuals and organizations around the benefits and leadership position of Oracle's solutions and strategy. The position is focused on selling to, and managing, a list of key accounts across multiple industries. The Oracle Managed Cloud Services offering can manage any Oracle application or technology for our customer and the application portfolio includes
• Oracle E-Business Suite
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
• Siebel CRM On
• Oracle Hyperion
• Oracle Business Intelligence
• Oracle Fusion Applications
• Oracle Exadata On Demand
• Oracle Exalogic On Demand
• CEMLI Management Services
• Functional Service Desk Responsibilities:
Desired Skills & Experience
- Develop close relationships with other Oracle Lines of Business, particularly with the License Sales Organization and Management Teams.
- Generate revenue to Oracle by directly selling Oracle's Cloud Application Managed Services portfolio of solutions versus competitive offerings to the net new and existing marketplace in the region.
- Increase the level of field-readiness and overall competitiveness in Cloud Application Managed Services by providing sales strategy, competitive positioning, value identification, partner guidance and executive sponsorship
- Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
Prospect net new and existing accounts running Oracle Enterprise Applications to generate a viable pipeline of opportunities within an assigned industry-based account list
- Develop and execute sales strategy plans on accounts within assigned territory
- Position Oracle appropriately and effectively with clients considering Oracle Cloud Service solutions
- Develop reference accounts that are willing to be active in sharing their success with Oracle Managed Services solutions with prospective customers
- Maintain knowledge of the latest trends in the Application Cloud industry
- Actively participate and provide leadership within industry networking organizations
• Job duties are varied and complex requiring independent judgment, collaboration and leadership
• Preferred 7 years applications services sales experience focusing on large, complex strategic accounts
• Ideal candidates will have experience selling Managed Services, Consulting Services or similar solutions tied to enterprise application management and hosting
• Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy
• Ability to penetrate accounts and represent the broader Oracle value proposition as well as specific Service Automation-based value and capability messaging
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills are staples of the position
• There will be a travel requirement
• Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred Oracle is an Equal Opportunity Employer Qualifications:
Sales of the organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts).
Sells organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts); primarily finds new customers and generates new business. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
8-12 years of services sales experience. Able to work under tight deadlines. Self-starter able to prioritize given responsibilities. Strong written and verbal communication skills. BS/BA preferred. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.