With its Security Connected strategy, innovative approach to hardware-enhanced security, and unique Global Threat Intelligence, Intel Security is intensely focused on developing proactive, proven security solutions and services that protect systems, networks, and mobile devices for business and personal use around the world.
Intel Security combines the experience and expertise of McAfee with the innovation and proven performance of Intel to make security an essential ingredient in every architecture and on every computing platform. Intel Security's mission is to give everyone the confidence to live and work safely and securely in the digital world.
- • The Managed Outcomes Offering Manager will be responsible for identifying new offerings, developing, integrating executing and maintaining all offerings provided by the Managed Outcome Service line.
- • This is a global role with the individual having responsibility for managed outcome offerings across geographic lines.
- • Responsible for working collaboratively with internal groups and select third-party partners to enhance the ISegG vision as it grows and changes over time.
- • This individual will be responsible for influencing that vision through offerings developed within the service line.
- • Continually identify potential opportunities, working with the CTO office and presenting those opportunities to service line and Professional Services
- • Responsible for providing client-specific feedback to the product group to enhance the product as client and market needs change over time.
- • Provide product information specific to the managed outcome offerings directly to the Managed Outcomes presales and delivery teams to improve and influence the way services are provided.
- • Responsible for all communications within the service line using marketing and other identified means.
- • Focal point for all web pages, sales campaigns, educational activity and collateral specific to the service line. The offering manager will do this through collaboration with marketing and will act as the funnel for information as it flows back and forth with marketing.
- • Financial accountability for profitable offerings with a focus on future.
- • Offerings should be based on current industry trends and projections regarding what clients will need as a solution to their issues. Responsible for development of Offering Roadmap will that is continuously updated along with the financial viability of that roadmap.
- • This individual will be responsible for the reporting of all service line metrics including revenues, expenses, volumes, etc. Collaboration will need to occur with Finance to develop the correct reporting mechanisms.
- • Most important the individual will be a thought leader utilizing existing experience, the power of Intel, and trend analysis to develop compelling and profitable managed security offerings.
- • Minimum Requirements.
- • BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- • Services experience in the information security industry.
- • Established partner network in the security space to utilize in offering development.
- • Legal background to formulate offering contracts.
- • Demonstrated knowledge of sales process to understand how an offering would be sold.
- • Expertise in market research and trend analysis.
- • Financial experience (managed a P&L).
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.