Company Description About Managed Risk
The mission of the Managed Risk Services (MRS) organization is to be the unrivaled advisor for global payment fraud management, and our vision is to be the most valuable partner in lasting client
We strive to maintain unrivaled relationships with the merchants, partners, and financial institutions (FIs) that we interact with on a daily basis. MRS is a necessary extension of our client's team that allows them to reach their full potential. In risk management, our people are the differentiator. We are passionate about the continued success of our customers and take pride in their accomplishments as a team. We have a collaborative and supportive culture that keeps everyone motivated. Job Description
This position is responsible for developing and delivering scheduled and custom training courses
for the global CyberSource Managed Risk organization. Under direction and guidance of the Director of Global Risk Training & Certification, the Senior Trainer will be responsible for instructional design, content
development, and training delivery. In addition to maintaining excellence as a SME on fraud strategy, Decision Manager, and Tableau, the Senior Trainer will secure subject matter experts as needed to develop content ensuring fulfillment of other training needs outside of the individual's specific expertise. The Senior Trainer must be experienced in creating and maintaining training modules, and must be well-versed on the best practices and Performance Management delivery commitments of the CyberSource Managed Risk team. Responsibilities:
- Maintain and enhance existing command of Decision Manager, Tableau, and other
developing fraud trends and tools specific to CyberSource Managed Risk Analysts.
- Assist in on-boarding new team members via new hire training programs and acting as a guide in service delivery as needed.
- Under guidance of the Director of Global Risk Training & Certification, work with functional groups to plan and develop new curriculum for continuing education training.
- Proactively update existing course materials as products and services are enhanced and modified.
- Consistently seek gaps in existing curriculum and coordinate with direct leadership to improve offerings to the Managed Risk team and key business partners.
- Stay abreast of latest training and course development practices to ensure training delivery is engaging and effective.
- Facilitate assessments for attendees of each training session, and provide results to Managed Risk leadership team to identify critical learning opportunities and demonstrated expertise on
- Ensure travel and expenses are within budget guidelines and reported in timely manner.
This position reports into the Director of Global Risk Training & Certification , and will
require frequent domestic and potential international travel. Work hours are
highly variable and the Senior Trainer is required to be available to support
the international organization and customer base.
- Minimum 2 years' work experience delivering CyberSource Performance Management products.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word products, and advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint highly desired.
- Demonstrated excellence in CyberSource Managed Risk core competencies, including but
not limited to consulting expertise, presentation skills, project management, analysis, reporting, documentation, and the build and optimization of
advanced Decision Manager configurations.
- Engaging, enthusiastic team player with proven ability to build relationships and to work effectively across an organization.
- Self-starter with proven record of delivering on commitments and managing effectively against deadlines; highly motivated to independently develop expertise in new topics and tools.
- Minimum 3-5 years training and instructional design experience or related work experience, preferably in the CNP payment industry.
- Experience delivering training via webinars and other electronic tools required.
- Experience working with TechSmith Camtasia recording software preferred.
- Experience working with Articulate StoryLine eLearning software preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required.
- Exceptional presentation and facilitation skills required.
- Comfortable with international cultures and travel.
- Multi-lingual beneficial (English, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Mandarin, Cantonese) but not required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.