The Project Coordinator role is responsible for providing project and operational support for the client delivery life cycle for Central Region technology clients. In this capacity, the Project Coordinator seeks to ensure tools, processes, and systems exist and effectively support the delivery of quality services to RSM's technology clients. The Project Coordinator role includes preparing and maintaining project plans, documentation, budgets, staffing requirements, and communicating to internal and external clients.
- Assists team leader in preparing and maintaining projects plans, including documentation, budgets, implementation, training, communication for projects derived line of business, office location, region and/or firm initiatives.
- Develop and maintain a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all key stakeholders in the project.
- Track project progress and identify and escalate project obstacles to team leader and communicate with other key stakeholders.
- Develop a strong product knowledge as well as customer knowledge.
- Schedule meetings, including site selection, travel arrangements, preparing meeting materials, presentations developing agendas, preparing minutes in support of assigned projects, distributing meeting materials, and tracking meeting attendance. May attend meetings as required by project and/or assignment.
- Initiate, develop and maintain communication with internal and external clients and vendors as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology related area or equivalent experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS SPECIFIC TO JOB
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare presentations including charts, graphics, tables, speaker notes & handouts, etc.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Prominent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities.
- Able to initiate or demonstrate strong personal accountability to function independently and as a part of a team.
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Ability to prepare and review the results of projects or assignments
- Ability to support, affect, and implement change
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Previous project or team management experience
- Experience or familiarity with financial institutions
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.