We are a leading provider of professional services to mid-market companies across the U.S. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate to add to our practice based in Boston. The right candidate must also have proven skills in transformation and process review projects. The successful Senior Associate will work with our clients to assist with a variety of needs. The goal is to support our clients' efforts to make their business units more effective and efficient. To meet that objective, our service offering includes, among others, the analysis of specific business requirements and translate these into sound technology architecture and infrastructure designs, and vendor selection and certain implementation services.
* This position will support the Advisory Practice by assisting the project teams through agreed upon phases of a variety of projects which could include: best practices, process re-engineering, finance strategy and organizational development, business integration planning and execution, performance management software selection, design and implementation, ERP software selection, implementation, and optimization or operational and IT strategy assessments and due diligence
* The successful candidate will be familiar with methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership to support the practice
* The right candidate will demonstrate quality project execution and delivery by successfully working with manager in monitoring project/program team economics, performance against the job arrangement and budget, and proactively adjust scope, timing, and resources as appropriate and if necessary
* Interact and communicate effectively with finance and technology Managers and middle management executives
* Define business requirements for a number of different types of engagements.
* Develop high quality deliverables
* Core competencies include business requirements definition, project management, business process re-engineering, business intelligence software design and implementation, ERP implementation, or merger/integrations
* 2 full cycle ERP implementations and/or 2 full cycle CPM software implementations
* Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must be professional, action oriented and a team player
* Must have executive presence and solid presentation skills
* Must have an ability to work with project tools, such as Microsoft Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
* Bachelor's degree required with a strong consideration for Accounting, Finance or Information Technology majors. Advanced degree is a plus.
* Strong facilitation and report writing skills
* Strong technical and data analytical skills