McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payors, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. We believe in the importance of strong, vital organizations because we know that patients can only be healthy when our system is healthy.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
Wherever you contribute here at McKesson, you will have the ability to make a real impact in the lives of others.
What we need…
- An eager and enthusiastic graduate to join our
program who is excited to learn more about the healthcare industry and develop
- Someone who is interested in becoming a future
leader and desires to work and learn in a variety of business units during the
- Someone who would like to connect their hard work
and dedication with the strategic goals of McKesson
- Two years of exposure to various McKesson
businesses and functions
- Four, 6-month rotations
- An established company that thrives on a spirit
- An opportunity to work on teams with a high level
of organizational visibility
- The potential to be on a fast track to leadership
roles and diverse career opportunities
- An experience to work in conjunction with the top
leaders at McKesson and gain an understanding of the broad scope of McKesson’s
business through multiple business unit rotations and company locations
- A week long orientation program at the McKesson
headquarters in San Francisco, CA
- Challenging assignments in a variety of
functions, potentially including Finance, Sales, Operations, Product Management,
Strategy and Marketing
- Exposure to and mentoring from business unit
executives within McKesson
- Biannual events designed to connect associates
across different functional areas throughout McKesson Corp.
- Executive presence evaluation through end of
rotation presentation to senior leaders from across the company
- Formal leadership training integrated with
McKesson’s Center for Learning combined with an Individual Development Plan to
track career progression
- Campus connectivity – keeping you involved as an
alumni to your university
- The opportunity to make a difference
What you’ll be
- Working with your team to provide quality and
value to our customers
- Provide resolutions to complex business issues
within various departments
- Demonstrate business and technical expertise
during rotational project assignments
- Active participation in program experience and
- Continuous improvement of your team, practices,
At least three years of professional experienceCritical Skills
- Your willingness to learn, develop and contribute
in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to relocate as necessary during
rotational program and/or for first job assignment at the completion of the
program. Rotation locations for the program may include (but are not limited
to) Irving, TX (Dallas), San Francisco, CA, The Woodlands, TX (Houston),
Richmond, VA, Atlanta, GA and/or Moon Township, PA (Pittsburgh). First job
assignment locations will be determined pending business needs.
- Strong interest and desire to build
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical thinking;
sound judgment and a willingness to resolve issues and problems in a timely
- Act with integrity in all relationships and
issues; understand impact of own behaviors on others
- Excellent communications skills and have the
ability to develop rapport and credibility across the organization, promote
ideas and proposals persuasively
- At least three years of professional experience
- Demonstrated personal commitment and drive to set
and then meet or exceed high standards and objectives
- Experience in leadership and/or large enterprise
- Pursuing an MBA with completion no later than
- Be a U.S. citizen or national, a lawful U.S. permanent
resident, a refugee approved for entry into the U.S. or a person who has been
granted asylum in the U.S.
- Your ability as a self-starter that brings
interpersonal skills and creative problem solving skills
Purusing an MBA with completion no later than June 2017Physical Requirements
General office demands
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
No agencies please.
A little about us:
McKesson is in business for better health.