Management Rotational Program Intern - Texas A&M
As a Management Rotation Program (MRP) intern, you will rely heavily on the leadership skills you’ve been developing throughout your college experience. You’ll have responsibility for several projects and / or processes, and will be a valued team member – working to launch products, develop innovative strategies, and create new functionality for our associates and customers. Interns will gain exposure to four professional tracks within the company – agile, risk management, process management and project management. If you’re passionate about problem solving and finding new solutions, as well as refining your communications skills, learning how to lead with influence and driving business-building results, an MRP internship could be right fit for you.
Interns should be adaptable to their environment, autonomous, and comfortable navigating the gray space. While in the program, you will hear from executive speakers and associates about their career and experiences at Capital One, as well as have an opportunity to sharpen your communication and problem-solving skills in a business environment.
· Develop and lead team schedules and tasks
· Deliver project-related communications and status updates
· Lead customer relationships
· Identify and handle risks, assumptions, dependencies and issues
· Drive and communicate process improvements and process changes
· Be an active and engaged member of a team that is working on delivering features to our associates and / or customers
· Communicate effectively across diverse audiences within and outside the team
· Keep information about the team's progress up-to-date, accurate, appropriately detailed, and visible to all parties
· Will obtain or have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or higher between December 2017 and May 2018
· In process of obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in business, engineering, economics, or information systems majors
· Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
· Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
· Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
This is a paid internship
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.