Responsible for the Anaheim Plant's Management Systems to ensure compliance to all current regulatory, internal and external policy requirements.
Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading the oversight of the site's management systems
- Leads the development and implementation of management systems to meet all regulatory, ISO, KORE and any other external or internal requirements for the business
- Develops and monitors the site's internal auditing program to ensure compliance to company policies and procedures
- Responsible for the sites record control and retention processes
- Responsible for the sites training programs, including developmental and compliance.
- Monitor and enforce proper sanitation and housekeeping procedures
- Is the site representative for all Coca-Cola, Federal and State audits
- Maintains the CAPA systems to ensure proper root cause analysis and actions are taken to continuously improve operations
- Assist operations management with process equipment and product/package troubleshooting and innovation
- Collaborate with other site leaders in order to improve Coca-Cola management systems
- Ensure plant compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of the principles of manufacturing management.
- Working knowledge of ISO requirements (9001, 22000, 14001, 18001, etc.).
- Working knowledge of specific supply chain capabilities, strategies and interdependencies.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement.
- Working knowledge of national, state, and local regulatory requirements in the areas of food safety, safety, environment and emergency management.
- Working knowledge of basic elements of Good Manufacturing Practices in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of key business drivers used to gauge the effectiveness and performance of an internal group or supplier.
- HACCP, Statistical Process Control
- Good Laboratory Practices, Good Manufacturing Practices
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite applications
- 3+ years Food and beverage experience, 3+ years manufacturing experience
- 2-3 yrs. of increasing levels of supervisory roles of people & processes
- ISO (22000, 9000, 14001, etc.) or other management system
- Lean, Six Sigma certification, Black belt or green belt preferred
- Working knowledge of food safety
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Experience using relevant SAP applications
- HACCP Coordinator Certification
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, preferred: Bachelor's Degree - Technical or Food Science Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHERSTAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE ANOWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others# development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top