FreeWheel, a Comcast company, has superior end-to-end technology, premium marketplace, and best in market advisory services that power the advertising businesses of the largest media and entertainment companies in the world, including DIRECTV, Fox, NBC Universal, Turner Broadcasting System and Viacom in U.S., and Sky and Channel 4 in Europe. From our unique position at the center of the premium video economy, we enable our clients to unify audiences across desktop, mobile, OTT, and traditional STB devices, and profitably monetize their content. Headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, London, and Beijing, FreeWheel stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.
Responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects according
to predetermined timelines and budgets. Builds and manages project
teams ensuring quality control throughout the project lifecycle.
Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project
- Works with various managers and leaders to lay out project
implementation guidelines and plan for manpower and/or other resource
- Manages projects of major importance to overall business operations by
reporting status, tracking delays, and making required adjustments.
- Determines overall staffing requirements relating to corporate
projects. Conducts interviews, hires, and trains new employees for
specific project assignments.
- Directs project teams in the development and implementation of project
- Negotiates, administers, and monitors contracts.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer