Workforce Technology Security has experienced tremendous growth over the past year as Intuit doubles down its invest in security. This growing team needs a Senior Manager to guide and oversee the development teams responsible for the core Identity and Access Management systems and also guide the team as it takes on additional responsibilities. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct management of a team of Software Engineers across 3 distinct scrum teams
- Instill software engineering best practices within and across the team.
- Champion the adoption of Intuit development standards
- Partner with Product Management to understand requirements, prioritize tasks, and incorporate new features into existing products
- Partner with operations team to quickly resolve production issues and strike a balance in responsibilities between tier 2 (ops) and tier 3 (eng) teams
- Build a culture of Innovation, technical and operational excellence on the team
- Develop business cases for taking on new work and conduct resource estimation to justify spend
- Provide detailed roadmaps and direction for Engineering staff aligned with long term strategies, business input, and technology lifecycle
- Use proven leadership techniques and interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong relationships
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 8-12 years experience in the computer security field, preferably in the Identity and Access Management area
- 3-5 years management experience
- Experience managing multiple vendors and/or Managed Services Providers
- The proven ability to manage a team of 8 - 12 Engineers
- Experience with Oracle Identity and Access Management components
- Experience managing scrum teams practicing agile development methods and CI/CD
- Knowledge of the following; IP, MPLS, Ethernet, Lay
- Excellent customer service, decision making and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Privileged Access Management (PAM), Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- Superior problem solving and conflict management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project & Microsoft Visio
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with technical and non-technical people. Skills in writing concise, understandable, technical documentation
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and contribute both as a leader, an individual and a team member to achieve the goals of the Enterprise
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Software Engineer Senior Software Engineer - Platform Sofware Engineer 2 Staff Software Engineer-Ruby On Rails Senior Application Operations Engineer See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.