Come join Intuit's Finance and Compliance Technologies team as a Development Manager. We are an intensely passionate group with a need for action and an expectation that we all are solving for the E2E experience.
The ideal candidates will have a strong development management background, proven leadership and communication skills, the ability to drive change and deliver solutions in a matrixed environment, and experience with finance and compliance technologies. We are looking for a high performing, creative problem solver with a passion for innovation and a track record for delivering quality and timely results.
- Build high performing teams with an emphasis on growth and development for each engineer on the team
- Deliver business outcomes on time with high quality and in accordance with stated business and technical objectives consistent with Intuit's architecture principles
- Instill software engineering best practices and Agile principles within and across the team.
- Champion the adoption of Intuit development standards and speed as a habit
- Partner with business and technology teams to prioritize roadmaps, requirements, balancing business need with financial and technology constraints for existing products
- Partner with operations team to quickly resolve production issues and ensure high availability through prevention, monitoring, and resiliency strategies
- Build a culture of innovation, technical and operational excellence on the team
- Use proven leadership techniques and interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong relationships with staff, partners, and customers
- 2-5 years of development management experience with proven success in building, motivating and retaining teams of star players
- 8-12 years of software engineering experience
- Must be data and metrics driven with a "win together" mindset and track record of performance excellence, i.e. consistently delivering exceptional results, exceeding targets and objectives
- Proven experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment in a Development Manager role
- Excellent collaboration skills with both internal and external partners
- High energy, self-starter with a positive mindset and with a "can do" attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BS in Computer Science / MIS or equivalent work-related experience
- Experience delivering applications and services utilizing Java, Restful Services, Oracle, and Mule technologies preferred
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Front End Engineer, Global Payroll Senior Software Engineer Senior Software Development Manager Senior Software Engineer, Global Payroll Staff Software Engineer See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.