Digital Sales Channel & Self Service Manager
Company: Altice USA
Location: Jericho, New York
Posted: October 26, 2017
Reference ID: 2017-16467
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Digital Sales Channel and Self-Service Manager drives overall strategy and online presentation for the Altice Business ECommerce business. In this position, the Manager should have a deep level of product and site expertise to maximize conversion and drive sales while showcasing the brand identity. This person continually seeks new ways to drive sales and implement strategy and thrives when focusing on improvements to overall productivity and profitability. Partnering cross functionally is critical to this role, as this person will work with, IT, Marketing, Product, Creative Services, Operations/Planning teams, as well as Agency support teams to create a digital experience that puts the consumer first while also driving financial results. The Digital Sales Channel and Self-Service Manager will also provide a single point of coordination and oversight for all digital initiatives. Manages, advises, and helps develop digital and web-based solutions to maximize the efficiency of communications and distribution of digital assets for the organization. Oversees the development of social media marketing campaigns, and online media advertising. Manages the improvement of our social media presence, and will have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, and understand how to build a digital audience to grow and retain followers. Oversees all pay-per-click and online media efforts, possessing thorough knowledge of marketing and advertising principles, media concepts, and terminology. Utilizes available interactive media planning tools and lead the team in plans and final recommendations, analyzing website traffic, and recommending new marketing opportunities, calculating ways to boost traffic and conversion of online visitors to customers, using new innovative techniques.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 4-6 years of strong and relevant prior Ecommerce and digital experience; category planning experience a strong plus.
• Experience interfacing with creative agencies/vendors
• Strong project management skills
• Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) with proven ability to give extensive creative and copywriting direction
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and aggressive deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Ability to develop and maintain budgets and timelines
• Experience in telecommunications and CRM a plus
• Experience using digital analytics and KPIs to drive the business
• Excellent management skills and the ability to lead a successful team
• Salesforce.com experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.