Intuit Sales Marketing is seeking an Analytics Leader to help define how we use data driven insights to transform customer experiences and accelerate growth within the US Small Business Inside Sales and Marketing organizations. Your area of focus will encompass Intuit's entire product line including QuickBooks, Payroll, and Payments. You and your team will interact with the larger analytics community at Intuit using industry-leading analytics tools, techniques and best practices. You can creatively use your experience and skills on a variety of data sources and business challenges. You thrive on ambiguity and enjoy the frequent pivoting that is part of the exploration. You are extremely passionate about leveraging data and applying hands-on analytical skills to address real business problems. You will report to the Director of Sales Channel Marketing.
- Drive data requirements needed to support sales and marketing initiatives.
- Lead and manage a team of data analysts.
- Mentor and hire the best data analysts in the valley.
- Introduces external best practices and new tools/techniques to increase the capabilities of the team to solve complex questions or fuel new business opportunities.
- Leverages business domain knowledge, data technology/infrastructure skills, statistical techniques and /or other hands-on analytical skills to help the team deliver efficiently and effectively.
- Lead and advocate durable data solutions across teams and functions regardless of the organizational boundaries.
- Proactively bring new business opportunities to the attention of business leaders leveraging data backed insights.
- Provides to business stakeholders the entrepreneurial guidance essential for appropriately interpreting and building on findings, and fully exploiting the insights revealed through data analytics and experimentation.
- At Intuit, we support our employees' continued growth and learning.
- BS or MS in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar quantitative analytical field.
- 5 plus years' experience as an established technical leader of data analytics teams that have successfully delivered against critical business initiatives.
- Advanced SQL skills to perform data segmentation and analysis. (Oracle, MS-SQL, Vertica).
- Experience with CRM tools (like Salesforce.), marketing automation solutions (like Eloqua or Marketo), 3rd party data augmentation (like Lattice), and propensity modeling.
- Demonstrated leader of teams who have expertise in data mining, statistical modeling, text analytics, A/B testing, data augmentation, propensity modeling
- Experience working with SaaS-based subscription metrics including conversion, retention and LTV.
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong ability to convert complex data into insights and action plans.
- Strategic thinker, flexible problem solver, great listener and team orientation.
- Able to effectively communicate a vision and inspire others to innovate.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Data Scientist Senior Business Data Analyst - Marketing Analytics Senior Risk Analyst Senior Business Data Analyst - Talent Marketing Senior Risk Data Analyst See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.