Come join the "Workforce Technology Software Engineering & Architecture team" as a "Group manager - Workforce Applications". Workforce Technology mission is to power Intuit's Workforce through technology. Software engineering & Architecture team, part of the organization, is charted to provide solutions to the entire Intuit workforce with the right set of SaaS solutions, tools and custom applications. We engage early with our stakeholder and partner with them and drive solutions in a wide range areas including- selecting industry leading SaaS solutions, building custom applications in Salesforce, integrating complex systems using Boomi, building mobile apps and introducing Bots/AI all to provide our workforce with awesome experiences.
We are seeking an experienced and highly collaborative Group Engineering Manager to lead a team of engineers to deliver these solutions.
- Technology leaders at Intuit think strategically and drive for results. They build high performing teams by putting the right people in the right job at the right time. Leaders help to innovate by thinking differently. They lead their teams to embrace new ideas that produce outstanding results for our customers. Leaders at Intuit inspire others thru action by creating a spirit of collaboration.
- In this role you will help to help to bring out the best ideas from the best engineers by empowering them and leading by example.
- Your team will create and bring customer driven innovation model to bring software products to internal workforce that simplify and solve for current workforce needs while building for the future.
- To accomplish this you will create shared vision and build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships / alignment with partners across the business (e.g. Program Mgmt, Business Analyst, and Quality Assurance).
- Demonstrated experience leading positive change, empowering people, cultivating product technology visions and innovative solutions, and fostering effective engineering teams.
- Passion for being at the leading edge of technology with a minimum of 12-14 years of hands on software development experience in at least one of the technologies (Java, Salesforce, Workday, Boomi, AWS)
- Experience with building/supporting applications for internal Workforce
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies and SaaS and/or mobile technologies.
- Experience in working with internal stakeholders to breakdown complex problems and proposing architectures and solutions.
- BS in Computer Science / MIS or equivalent work-related experience
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Sofware Engineer 2 Staff Software Engineer-Ruby On Rails Senior Development Operations Engineer Senior Software Engineer Architect See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.