Intuit is looking for a Manager to manage the QuickBooks Design Language, which is the core team of the overall Design System. This role will focus on creating a world-class design system that elevates our customer experience and brand. At Intuit we believe in powering prosperity around the world. How do we do this for our customers? By being the champions of those that dare to dream (small businesses and self-employed). You will work intimately with some of the worlds top designers and engineers to help them do the best work of their lives. As the Group Manager for the QuickBooks Design Language, you'll combine your love of the design craft with expert collaboration and creative management skills. You will develop people, process and tools that accelerate the pace of innovation.
Let's talk if you:
- Are passionate about designing products and experiences
- Are a great communicator and can translate ideas effectively across audiences
- Are organized and have worked with project management tools
- Love solving for scale, re-usability and accessibility
- Are challenged by figuring out better tools and processes to streamline workflow between teams
- Are not afraid or coordinating and facilitating decisions across a wide-variety of stakeholders
- Want to tear down the wall between designers and developers
- Want to work in an agile and design-driven culture
- Are familiar design thinking process and how to apply it everyday
What you'll do:
- Manage team members to grow their competencies and careers and do the best work of their lives
- Manage a complex internal product and service that supports all product designers and developers within the organization
- Articulate complex, conflicting, and subjective ideas into clear, cohesive, and concise directions with rationale
- Give input and feedback to help craft and communicate compelling experience guidelines that are exceptional and thorough
- Manage and coordinate design review meetings and track all action items and follow-up
- Negotiate with others to reach the ideal outcome that supports the ecosystem across devices
- Communicate guidelines effectively across the organization in a timely and consistent manner
- Collaborate with other business units towards a unified and shared Intuit design system
- Help build an industry-leading design system
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Principal XD Researcher Principal XD Researcher Senior Interaction Designer, QuickBooks Principal Interaction Designer Senior Digital Designer See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.