Manager, Account Executives Higher Education , Learning Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Manager to lead a team of Account Executives in generating new business through selling LinkedIn's Learning Solutions' products and services. You will be responsible for leading the expansion of our Higher Education client base in your region and managing a team of seasoned account executives. You will inspire and motivate employees on a daily basis and bring innovation to the sales process to help accelerate our market growth trajectory.
• Have a clear and comprehensive understanding of LinkedIn's products, business model, customer marketplace and organizational structure
• Develop and execute against a focused sales strategy to acquire new business for your region
• Leverage relationships to open doors to new strategic business opportunities
• Prepare and present accurate and timely sales forecasts to senior management
• Consistently monitor the sales activity of the team and track results
• Directly manage the day-to-day operations of the team and grow and scale as necessary
• Manage escalations and participate directly in all aspects of the sales cycle to ensure customer and member satisfaction
• Be directly involved with the mentoring and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new account executives
Basic Qualifications :
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in marketing, business or a related field
• 4+ years of quota-carrying sales experience
• 3+ years of sales management experience
• Experience with sales methodologies and metrics
Preferred Qualifications :
• MBA degree in marketing, business or a related field
• Experience directly managing individual sales reps as well as team leads
• Experience coaching and mentoring peers and onboarding new hires to achieve success
• Experience hiring and motivating seasoned account executives
• Experience in a SaaS-based, startup environment
• Strong knowledge of CRM tools and subscription-based business sales models
• Knowledge of LinkedIn Learning Solutions products and solutions
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Strong sales process discipline with the proven ability of meeting and exceeding revenue goals
• Ability to develop deep relationships across the organization and influence decision makers at all levels
• Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
• Ability to evaluate sound business opportunities and close deals
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.