Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager, Advanced Analytics to be located in Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati, OH.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products.
The Manager, Advanced Analytics is responsible for leading an Advanced Analytics team in support of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices. This position will serve as a key representative on multiple business unit teams. The Manager, Advanced Analytics role will lead creation of best in class practices and process for consolidating data, reporting, forecasting, data systems, and will require a high degree of business acumen and understanding. This individual must be able to coach and support analytical learning and insight needs across the business. Other key stakeholders include other Global Business Insights Business Unit teams, J&J Investor Relations, New Business Development and Finance organizations. The Manager, Advanced Analytics will have responsibility for prioritizing activities required to drive success for the business
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide direction and coaching for market insight and analytical systems and process for the GBI organization. This includes direct and indirect reports working across primary and secondary market research, forecasting, competitive intelligence and sales analytics and Information Technology.
- Proven track record of performance that demonstrates strong leadership
- Assist in creation of strengthened strategic forecasting capability among several business unit teams
- Manage data governance process with Sales Planning and Operations Center of Excellence
- Manage implementing and maintaining external strategic partnerships for data analysis and systems
- Demonstrate an ability to influence multiple stakeholders to ensure a high-level of team involvement in key business discussions
- Manage Advanced Analytics Team in:
- Flawless execution of all projects and activities to drive success of the business
- Proactively providing fact based analytics programs to address strategic business needs
- Developing and implementing new innovative business analytics tools and techniques and processes and implementing these across Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices
- Ensure that new products and programs are customer-centric and set up for high impact
- Serve as objective steward of the business
- BS or BA in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics, or related field is required. MBA or MS is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in analytics, business and new product forecasting, information technology or a related field is required
- Experience in the medical device, hospital specialty, or healthcare field is preferred
- Candidates must have a proven track record of performance that demonstrates both strong personal and team leadership
- Project management experience is required
- People management experience is strongly preferred
- Strong ability to understand, translate and integrate multiple data sources into actionable insights to drive decision-making is required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft WORD; advanced EXCEL, PowerPoint skills, and expert knowledge of analytical tools (e.g. SPSS or SAS or related analysis tools ) is required
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with analytical, forecasting and secondary market research tools and techniques are required.
- Some knowledge of primary marketing research and competitive intelligence data is preferred.
- Experience in building and working within outside partnerships to create a strategic sourcing model is preferred
- This position will be located in Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati, OH and will require up to 10% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOther Locations
North America-United States-Ohio-CincinnatiOrganization
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)Job Function