Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a
member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a
Manager, Advanced Analytics –Oncology in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical
Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live
full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the
most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most
promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic
areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management.
Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives
us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of
everyone in it.
The Manager, Advanced Analytics –Oncology
is responsible for providing advanced analytics solutions to influence decision
making at senior levels of the organization.
- This includes marketing mix
modelling, predictive analytics and ROI analysis to generate insights that will
drive revenue and share growth while optimizing spend for Janssen Oncology
- The individual will be responsible
for data driven segmentation, marketing mix modeling and patient analytics.
- In addition, the individual will
develop the patient journey and conduct exploratory analysis with claims and
- Partnering closely with the Senior
Manager, the individual would lead large scale initiatives and manage vendors
for successful delivery and deployment of projects.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is
required in relevant discipline such as Statistics, Econometrics,
Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research or related
- An advanced degree is most preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years business
experience is required.
- Exceptional knowledge and experience
across breadth of statistical analytics techniques is required.
- SAS programming skill is
- Expertise in claims and patient data
analytics is preferred.
- Expert consultative skills and
business acumen are required.
- Expert skill in storytelling and
developing presentations is required.
- Experience with MS Excel and MS
PowerPoint is required.
- Pharmaceutical and Oncology experience
- Ability to travel up to 10% is
- This position will be based in Horsham,
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.