Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
ARMS Business Solutions is a web-based vendor providing services and software solutions to insurance companies, vehicle manufacturers, fleets and collision repair centers. Our mission is simple: to bring all stakeholders in the collision repair industry together in a way that benefits everyone. Our web-based software solutions are designed to enhance performance management with complete transparency, concise measurements, and seamless data integration. We believe in the power of key performance indicators to drive improvement.
We’re looking for an ambitious and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. We offer competitive career opportunities, great benefits and promote a work-life balance.Responsibilities:
This position is based in Madison, WI.
As a Manager for ARMS Business Solutions, you will be responsible for ensuring that ABS has the right technical people with the right skills available at the right time to accomplish the work that needs to be done. You will control one of our most valuable assets – our people. Applying the skills and talents of that asset to provide the most value to the organization requires understanding and setting priorities, looking to the future to develop capabilities and capacity, and proactively working with the individuals and the team to develop skills and cohesion.
- Accomplishes information technology staffing results by effectively recruiting, selecting, orienting employees; communicates job expectations ensuring that their people not only understand their jobs, but also understand how they will be measured against performing their jobs satisfactorily; plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Provides career counseling and development; coaching, mentoring and rewarding employees; proactively promotes growth opportunities through training and stretch assignments.
- Executes company policies and practices; serves as conduit to resources for corporate communications initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures organization is making the best use of resources through effective resource planning and allocation; understands the changing needs and priorities of the organization to ensure that the resources available to do the work have the requisite time and skills to do the work; deploys resources within their control (people’s time) to achieve plans based on the requests from product teams.
- Increase the awareness of ARMS Business Solutions throughout Wisconsin. This involves developing a roadmap that builds relationships at the local colleges and various technical and non-technical focus groups.
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have at least 3 years of experience managing and developing people within Information Technology
- Must possess top-notch people skills and the ability to effectively set and articulate job responsibilities, performance goals and standards
- Must have experience in evaluating individual performance against goals and provide meaningful and constructive feedback and coaching to the people that they manage
- Must be experienced in understanding the skills and interests of the team, and make sure that those skills are being developed to meet both current and future needs of the organization
- Must demonstrate mindfulness of team dynamics (the strengths and weaknesses of the individuals in the team and how they interact with one another), resolving issues or conflicts and supporting team morale
- Must be adept at managing a limited supply of resources against constantly changing demand which requires a good view of what is coming up and creating short-, mid- and long-term resource plans
- Must be a motivated, self-starter that can work independently and recognize the need to escalate when appropriate
- Must possess exceptional communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to effectively convey complex information in a manner that is easily understood and actionable to all levels of the organization
- Must demonstrate flexibility and agility related to critical thinking and making decisions with complex considerations as it relates to resource allocations
- Must be a positive change agent with the ability to constructively challenge prevailing thoughts and processes
- Must have strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer related field preferred
- Experience with all SDLC (software development lifecycle) phases with Web Application development, Agile development practices and corresponding tools like Jira
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.