Areas of responsibility include: Greenfield, MA, Pittsfield, MA, Rutland, VT & Farmington, ME
The Area Sales Manager Combo leads the execution of sales initiatives for Large & Small Store formats.
Field Sales Execution:
- The Area Sales Manager Combo will have full responsibility for sales execution in all local, regional and national Large & Small Store assigned accounts.
- Responsible for the execution of all sales priorities and initiatives People Management
- Responsible for identifying and developing core talent, including stewardship of the Talent Management Review at the DSM and Account Manager level.
- Coach and develop the team of direct reports while ensuring a culture of learning and development exists throughout the Large & Small Store selling organization
- Responsible for relationships with Large & Small Store accounts serving as the connection point with store level leadership in operations
- Accountable for selling in and adherence to calendar marketing agreements. Provide feedback to the national customer teams Supply Chain
- Drives collaboration between supply chain and field sales execution including sales / delivery route planning
- Serves as key enabler for Supply Chain initiatives
- Execute and fulfill all channel, package and pricing plans provided by the Commercial Leadership COE
- Provide a feedback loop to the Director of Sales on marketplace conditions (includes competition, channel plans, pricing, architecture)
- BS/BA (or equivalent)
- MS/MA/MBA (or equivalent) preferred
- 3+ years of sales management experience leading a sales team.
- The ideal candidate will be a proven CPG sales leader dealing directly with Operations VPs. CMA selling experience is required
- Importantly, from a style and culture perspective, this person will be passionate, results-oriented, collaborative, self motivated, and have a strong work ethic. He/she will also be a proven leader who is able to effectively lead and motivate his/her direct team while also building relationships and working effectively in a matrix organization. Finally, this person will be a change agent who thrives in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- 5+ years of Direct Store Delivery (DSD) and Beverage category experience preferred.
- Experience in a collective bargaining environment
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.