McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Manager, Associate Relations
Are you looking for a role that offers a wide breadth of involvement? Do you enjoy consulting with the business to assist in problem solving? We are looking for someone who is motivated and willing to take on new opportunities.
The Manager, Associate Relations provides strategic partnership and consultation to business partners on Associate Relations metrics, trends and proactive resolutions to formal employment complaints.
- Investigate and resolve manager and associate issues
- Resolve manager and associate issues by acting as a coach and providing guidance
- Help managers, associates, and business leaders reconcile conflicts and disputes
- Ensure all associates have an objective and knowledgeable resource at their disposal to work through challenging employment, performance and policy issues
- Partner with other departments such as Legal and Security to ensure legal and regulatory compliance while identifying solutions
- Investigate and resolve formal employment complaints including harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, etc.
- Review departmental case data to identify trends and recommend action plans for business units to implement
- Partner with the line of business Human Resources Consultants to enhance people manager capabilities
- Review policies and procedures that support the associate experience
- Act as role model and champion for Capital One values
- Participate in internal projects that improve processes that require partnership with cross functional teams and integrative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of employment law and employment practices
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience
- At least 3 years of Human Resources experience
- At least 3 years of client management experience
- At least 5 years of experience working in a team environment and collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- At least 5 years of Human Resources experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.