Supports the development and expansion of banking business by establishing productive, professional relationships with RBC Complex Directors and Financial Advisors across the regions. Leads the involvement of CNB Banking Advisors in order to meet financial performance objectives and relationship expectations. Proactively assess, clarify, and validate the needs across markets to ensure successful, and consistent delivery of financial services and solutions, processes, and best practices.
Must be in good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act) and must be registered/licensed with the "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry"; or must be able to be registered under the Safe Act. Must remain in good standing under the Safe Act.
- *Bachelor's degree
- *Minimum 8 years of experience in a Financial Services organization.
- *Minimum 8 years of credit experience
- *Minimum 8 years of supervisory/management experience
- FINRA Series 7 and 63, and 65 or 66 and 24 securities licenses preferred.
- Strong understanding of all products and services across all banking segments
- Strong knowledge of credit policies and procedures, and bank operations policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated sales and marketing abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships, communicates effectively, manage multiple priorities, and deliver high caliber results.
- Willingness to travel
- Strong business acumen
- Extensive training about CNB, its business practice, the culture, and the client base as well
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products we provide, the services we deliver, the processes we employ, and the incentives with which we reward our colleagues.
- Ensure that all City National products, financial solutions and services are provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans Note
: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.Note
: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled