Manager, Brand Marketing, Capital One Investing
Capital One is seeking a Brand Manager for our Investing business. In this role, you’ll lead critical marketing strategy on customer engagement and loyalty initiatives. Success in the role will require excellent strategic thinking, communications and influence skills, and the ability to work in close collaboration with various functional groups (legal, IT, operations, etc) as well as internal and external creative agencies. Best fit for this role is someone who values & cultivates diverse thinking to arrive at great solutions, gets excited both by generating big ideas AND seeing them through to implementation, and enjoys working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Bring forward strategic recommendations, innovative ideas, and fresh approaches to guide customer marketing plans.
- Create compelling direct, digital and content marketing strategies and oversee them through creative execution, ensuring that work output aligns with intent.
- Guide marketing research strategy development for insight generation and creative development, and collaborate with market research team on execution.
- Lead the development of integrated marketing campaigns across channels.
The person who fills this role will:
- Have the ability to think strategically, communicate clearly, collaborate cross-functionally and adapt quickly.
Have the ability to influence cross-functional teams within an organization.
- Be adaptable: able to handle multiple projects, deadlines and shifting priorities simultaneously while maintaining high quality.
- Be proactive: Can easily identify potential opportunities within a project and take the lead on solving them.
- Be a good communicator: outstanding writing, editorial, presentation and influence abilities across all levels of management
- Bachelor's Degree or Military experience
- At least 6 Years of experience in marketing within an agency in the areas of direct response marketing, brand marketing and the consumer OR at least 6 Years of experience in marketing in a corporate environment in the areas of direct response marketing, brand marketing and the consumer.
- At least 4 Years of experience utilizing consumer research to uncover consumer behavior and attitude insights.
- At least 2 years of experience interfacing with external clients and partners.
- Master's Degree
- 2 years of Brokerage marketing experience
- 2 years of experience in multi-channel marketing campaign and communications development experience, including digital and print.
- 2 years of experience in customer lifecycle marketing.
- 2 years of design thinking experience
- 2 years of experience managing creative teams including advertising and creative agencies
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.