About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview US Partnerships and Shared Services is the fastest growing segment within TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank. We provide co-branded credit card, private label and sales finance services to several of the world's top brands and a multitude of clients in diverse industries. In addition, this team is accountable for the infrastructure supporting the US Cards Business and is tasked with enhancing platform capabilities to deliver world-class issuing experiences. Job Description The Business & Change manager role will lead change management activities associated with our credit card program and portfolio initiatives to include stakeholder management, change impact assessments, communication, change readiness assessments, and organization design. The ideal candidate will participate in the creation of the overall change strategy and lead the execution of change management plans including but not limited to defining tools, processes, education and training to support overall delivery and organizational excellence. Job Requirements Primary Responsibilities:
• Leads the change management work stream for projects of significant scale / complexity
• Responsible for the quality and timeliness of all change management deliverables for the program / project or multiple work streams
• Consults with senior stakeholders to ensure change management is meeting the needs of the business and project / program
• Provides advice and guidance on which components of TD's change methodology and framework should be in scope to align with the project / program goals
• Integrates knowledge of change management methodology with the overarching business strategy and project / program strategy to recommend and implement effective change management interventions, across multiple stakeholder groups
• Interprets internal/external business challenges and the industry environment, recommends course of action and best practices to improve change management efficacy
• Acts as a subject matter expert / lead, integrating cross-function understanding within their own field of specialty; manage team(s) of related specialists
• Lead and manage a significant business management functional area and overall operation of a diverse group in an area of moderate risk, complexity or scope
• Ensure an integrated approach with other business management areas, broader organization, and enterprise as appropriate
• Deep knowledge and understanding of businesses / technology, and organizational practices/ disciplines
• Sound to advanced knowledge of external competition, industry and/or market trends in relation to own function / business
• Focus on short to medium-term issues (e.g. 6-12 months)
• Generally reports to a Senior Manager or above Qualifications • Undergraduate degree
• 7+ years relevant experience
• Experience with Agile delivery methodology
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven track record of leadership and effectiveness
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Strong understanding of credit card operating environment Hours Mon - Fri Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Delaware City (Primary) Wilmington ProvState 2 Colorado City(s) 2 Centennial ProvState 3 New Jersey City(s) 3 Mount Laurel
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.