Major Activities/Key Challenges
- Job has been reevaluated, adjusted and reposted to accommodate for changing business conditions.
- The Manager Global NON EBS Services develops and leads the global NON EBS team which consists of 14 FTEs.
- The overall goal is to complete transactions for locations using non-Oracle systems (primarily in JD Edwards, Tropos, and IFS) in a timely and accurate manner while providing excellent customer service.
- He/she ensures collaboration of location procurement personnel, BU Controllers, Global Procurement leaders and supply chain managers, RU leaders, suppliers and other Buy Pay team members.
- He/she is responsible for metric measurement and goal setting to meet assigned targets. Process optimization and streamlining work is a necessity to meet organizational and benchmark targets
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Education
- Manage team members, who reside in Hungary, and have many unique procurement and pay transaction requirements at locations in North America and Europe.
- Centralization of additional locations/tasks/transactions as required to include deployment and execution.
- Drive strategy and design of new work to be swept into team, responsible for successful implementation and execution. Develops and executes against strategy for team.
- Ongoing process improvement for current and new task.
- Oversight for all manual and automated transactional requisition and accounts payable work.
- Analyze and have a deep understanding of operational metrics and the process and organizational changes needed to move results towards benchmarks and world class performance.
- Ensure procedures are consistent for Internal Audit and SOX Compliance. Work Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures and Service Level Agreements reviewed and updated annually.
- Train and coach current and new team members. Maintain a flexible workforce that can respond to changing requirements based on business conditions. Leverage learnings between regions
- Ability to evaluate and prioritize work for team dynamically
- Act as key customer service escalation point. Ability to troubleshoot, root cause and interface effectively with varying levels of organization including BU Controller and supply chain managers.
- Communicate and escalate all issues to appropriate team members, managers and location personnel
- Laisse with BU Procurement managers to establish requirements and key metrics.
- Schedule and participate in weekly/monthly location calls and as required supplier calls/meetings.
- Participate in or lead significant global projects, as required.
- Create and implement ongoing training initiatives for customer service and location personnel.
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience developing strategy
- Experience working in an audited function
- Complex, global project experience
- Strong written, verbal presentation and organizational skills
- Strong capabilities in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers, as well as the ability to proactively manage and solve difficult situations
- In depth understanding of the P2P flow path, coupled with ability to seamlessly integrate transitioned processes into the group. General knowledge of eCommerce solutions and concepts
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Coach and mentor staff, develop, train and ensure growth opportunities for staff
- Primary customers are:
- Accounting, Finance, Procurement, BU Controllers, Supply Managers, Chain Supply Managers
- Third Party Partners (e.g., Ariba, Conduent (formerly Xerox), Oracle, Vinimaya, Walmedien)
- Internal and External Auditors
- Compliance Organizations
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years business experience including accounts payable, supply chain, procurement, or process improvement
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Bachelor's degree focusing in business, accounting, supply chain or related field;
- Master's Degree in business or supply chain
- Experience working in multiple ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, JDE, etc)
- Direct or indirect management experience in a global team
- Experience with performance management, coaching, training experience
- Experience working with and solving problems with internal/external customers
- Experience with transactions, accounts payable, and process to pay flow path
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.