As a key member of the management team, the Manager must ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures while using analytical skills to be a resource to the Distribution Center Management Team and Area Sales Functional Teams.
The Business Manager will provide administrative, financial support services and analysis for the operational and sales teams. They will also ensure accurate and timely internal administration and adherence to proper accounting and reporting procedures.
This position supports facilities with greater than 15 million cases and/or manages 2-4 facilities (San Diego & Oceanside).
- Management Role Responsibilities: Supervise administrative staff for the Distribution Center
- Internal Control Responsibilities: Monitor the internal control environment compliance, identify gaps to Functional management teams and MU Finance Manager, and assist in remediation
- Administrative Responsibilities: includes payroll, new hire paperwork, cell phone administration and coordinate all general administrative activities for PSS and Sales teams
- Financial Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monitoring and collaborating with management in the analysis of monthly financial reports.
- Monitor and control operating expenses with potential savings opportunities.
- Assist in Accounts Receivable efforts including Sales Center Charge Backs, AR write offs, NSF Checks and support the mail check process for customer refunds; Monitor Presettlement and Cashiering activities to ensure timeliness and accuracy, Process A/P invoices in company preferred method.
- Assist in annual operating budget for the Distribution center and sales.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent business experience required
- Five plus years office experience with similar responsibilities
- Finance or management background
- Proficient PC skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Preferred
- Proven people leadership skills
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.