Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond being a company that makes the world's best chips to one that also delivers wonderful experiences for people.
With help from talented employees like you, we will tightly integrate hardware, software and services into compelling experiences in pursuit of our mission, and utilize the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth. About this position…
The Central Operations team at Intel Security seeks an exceptional professional to help identify operational efficiencies to enable the company's long-term strategic direction. This individual will play a critical role in analyzing internal processes, organizational design, formulating actionable improvements, evaluating business opportunities, and coordinating efforts across Intel Security business units and functions. The role requires close interaction with senior executives throughout the company. This person will therefore have a significant opportunity to impact the success of Intel Security going forward. What you will do…
- Operational Efficiencies: Drive projects that enable operational efficiency and identify areas of improvement. Analyze process and information flow to develop recommendations.
- Strategy Execution: Support Strategy projects through the execution phase. Be a key integrator by bringing business leaders and stakeholders together to collaborate and make decisions with efficiency.
- Cross Functional Projects: Lead and support projects that enable Intel Security's strategy and long-term priorities. Drive teamwork and collaboration.
- Team leadership: Strengthen analytical skills of the central operations team and the wider organization by actively supporting team members and high potential colleagues.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- MBA or engineering degree from a top school with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- 1-2 years of experience in Tier I management consulting (McKinsey, BCG, Bain) post MBA required
- 1-2 years of experience in the industry preferred
- Prior experience in B2B and B2C software preferred
- Experience identifying, evaluating, analyzing operational efficiencies and business situations
- Excellent ability to put complex processes into clear recommendations, use data to generate insights and recommendations
- Proven analytical and process improvement skills with a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable interacting with senior business leaders
- Team player able to effortlessly work with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- High energy, positive attitude and motivated
- Adaptable and flexible, makes a pleasant first impression and builds solid relationships
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.