LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Manager, Business Operations to join our Global Solutions team in leading our top- and bottom-line impact through objective analysis, operational insights and strategic initiatives. You will be responsible for driving our Sales Solutions monetization engine by ideating and analyzing the impact of new products and exploring potential growth opportunities. Responsibilities
- Partner with leadership to shape growth of the business and improve operational efficiency
- Drive analysis of strategic opportunities; lead growth strategies and special projects
- Frame our thinking on optimizing sales/go-to-market plans by driving quarterly business reviews
- Provide operational dashboards for business lines and lead business driver analysis on regular basis
- Drive analysis of strategic opportunities, lead growth strategies and special projects
- Lead quarterly business reviews to support assessment of business drivers and identify areas for improvement
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years of general work experience
- MBA degree
- Experience in consulting, investment banking, sales operations, Internet industry, talent analytics or operational environments
- Experience working on business and strategic issues in multiple markets
- Experience working with large datasets and using practical statistical analyses
- Experience with Salesforce.com, SQL, PIG and Dart
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Familiarity with Workday, Jobvite, Taleo, BI tools, Tableau, etc.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organizational, program management and people management skills
- Multi-lingual capabilities
- Ability to visually present and communicate data, analyses and findings with senior leadership
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision