This position is for an investigator in the Compliance & Ethics Organization who will be responsible for conducting professional, prompt and thorough investigations that will range from routine to complex in nature. The investigator will plan, conduct and manage internal compliance investigations related to reported violations of the Company’s Principles of Integrity and related company policies and procedures. Investigation subject matters are broad and include sales and marketing practices, conflicts of interest and falsification of company documents, among other matters. The investigator may also be asked to support Compliance & Ethics Organization initiatives, including data analytics and training. The investigator will be asked to work both independently and cooperatively with cross-functional teams that include the Law Department, Human Resources, Employee Relations and Corporate Security. Duties & Responsibilities
Conduct internal compliance investigations, including:
- develop and execute effective investigation plans;
- interview witnesses using fair and effective interview techniques;
- research, collect and analyze large quantities of data;
- identify issues and draw appropriate conclusions; and
- prepare timely, accurate and well-written reports of investigative results.
- Work collaboratively with the Compliance & Ethics Organization Administrator to ensure timely and accurate recording of investigation information in the central database.
- Work collaboratively with other functional groups at the Company to investigate matters.
- Provide written and oral summaries of investigations as needed.
Bachelor's or equivalent degree •JD optional •Knowledge of U.S. pharmaceutical industry practices and laws required •5 years of investigative experience (in compliance, legal or equivalent role) preferred •Certified Professional Investigator (CPI) and/or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or equivalent preferred •Knowledge of compliance standards and best practices with the ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures •Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, verbal and written •Excellent judgment and ability to maintain privilege and confidentiality and conduct investigations with discretion •Highly organized with the ability to conduct multiple investigations concurrently •Self-starter with the ability to work independently and complete investigations in a timely manner •Proficiency with the Microsoft family of products including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.