Manager, Capital Markets and Analytics Risk Management
Capital One is seeking a motivated professional for a Manager position on the Capital Markets and Analytics (CMA)’s risk management practices group. The group’s goal is to ensure that CMA has solid risk management practices and effectively executes against these practices, including adhering to our policies and processes (governance) and providing quality validation and documentation (control). Our goal is to help mitigate risk and make sure that CMA is meeting our requirements.
The successful candidate will be managing the governance and control framework across a large and complex balance sheet involving many risks, which include:
- Trading, settlement and clearing for investments securities portfolio and for derivatives
- Positioning, forecasting, trading of corporate cash, processing of corporate wires, and collateral management;
- Managing the Company’s capital and liquidity processes;
- Managing the Company’s interest rate, funds transfer pricing, and the overall balance sheet strategy
Specific responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with functional teams across the business areas to assess the health over key risk processes, compliance requirements, functions and controls; identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to create more efficient and controlled operational processes.
- Partner with other risk and compliance organizations across the Company to support proactive identification, assessment, monitoring and testing of potential risks and compliance requirements.
- Undertake management control testing to ensure that the department is adequately and effectively managing risk.
- Support teams across the business areas with change control, process mapping and overall operational effectiveness.
- Support business areas in refresh of policy and procedure documentation as well as designing new procedures.
- Act as Audit’s point of contact as well as monitor/track remediation of audit findings.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.