North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered around the community hospitals in Gainesville, Florida -- North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC) and Lake City Medical Center (LCMC). NFRMC is a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care , oncology , orthopedics , neurosciences , minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery , weight loss surgery and treatment , women's health and wound therapy , among other services POSITION SUMMARY:
Maintains proficiencies for all technical duties involved with diagnostic and interventional procedures performed in the Cardiovascular Center. Responsible for assisting the director in providing support to clinical staff and physicians to enable the operations of the Cardiovascular Center to run as smoothly as possible on a daily basis. Responsible for the daily flow of procedures to and from the Cath/EP Lab and IOU. Responsible for daily inventory management, supply and procedure charging in the Cath/EP Lab. Supervise the on-site charging, processing, inventory availability of all supply orders and stocking locations. Responsible for ensuring the MERGE system is maintained and staff using it are competent.
Qualifications: EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Responsible for daily supply chain operations in the cath lab and EP lab.
- Manage implementation, utilization and maintenance of inventory system via the MERGE system to ensure accurate capture of supplies and patient charges.
- Supervises the on-site processing, inventory availability of all supply orders and stocking locations.
- Works with Clinical Resource Director on all Cath Lab and EP lab supply cost management projects.
- Serves as Cath Lab and EP lab point of contact for sales representatives and overall vendor management
- Maintains effective communication with physicians, directors, and other clinical and administrative staff.
- Is authorized to transport and deliver legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drug-containing devices relative to core competencies of the position
- Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement"
- Oversees daily operation of cath lab procedures.
- Assists Director in all functions of Cardiovascular Center as directed.
Bachelor's Degree Preferred EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
Minimum of five years of relevant clinical and/or materials experience may be substituted for education above. SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
Demonstrated skills in organization, verbal and written communications, leadership, policies and procedures, customer service, math, analysis, and reading. PC skills required with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required. Knowledge of SMART system and Meditech is preferred. LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION:
CVT certification, Radiologic Technologist or Registered Nurse required
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom