- Identify, articulate and commercialize key beverage growth trends and opportunities to maximize beverage category volume while creating value for the Coca-Cola Company ~ help our customers manage their total beverage portfolio.
- Proliferate partnerships with FSOP Sales & Marketing Leads and their customers to become their indispensable beverage category partner.
- Recognize sales trends and steward them back to our internal and external clients in order to influence beverage strategy and the development of initiatives that can help satisfy key growth trends.
- Commercialize strategic initiatives focused on driving beverage growth, championing category viability, and defending against category erosion
Be the industry, channel and category subject matter expert to facilitate customers' choice to select Coca-Cola as their key strategic partner. Develop & Deliver Customer Presentations
Provide Category Insights to Customer Teams
- Deliver differentiated, relevant & actionable beverage solutions to FSOP customer teams ~ build and deliver selling stories.
- Develop impactful business presentations: market/industry trends, competitive reviews, assortment and category reviews.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to help identify customer and Coca-Cola growth opportunities.
- Deliver actionable guest insights which support customer selling opportunities.
- Cultivate relationships within customer's organization
Internal Support and Capabilities Building
- Interact with key customer teams to build strategies and tactics designed for category growth.
- Provide leadership to cross-functional partners with fact based insights and actionable analytics
- Orchestrate resources to build effective category growth recommendations targeted on customer needs and priorities.
- Support annual business plan development with key stakeholders
- Leads assortment recommendations and the development of POGS as part of the FS-CM Process.
- Deliver periodic standardized reporting and deliver on ad hoc insights request.
- Ensure best and current customer oriented thinking is utilized within the Customer Advisory COE (upstream/downstream)
- Steward sharing of best practices and specific FSOP guest, channel and category insights with the Coca-Cola organization to influence corporate strategy.
- Provide leadership and share intelligence with key FSOP Leaders to drive beverage category incidence and beverage strategies
Bachelor's Degree Experience
- 3+ Years in CPG Industry
- Customer experience across multiple channels
- Proficiency in at least one of the following areas: Category / Space Management, Shopper Insights, Shopper Marketing
- Advanced analytical capability
- Strong working knowledge of syndicated data (e.g., Nielsen)
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Proven oral and written communication, story-telling, and influencing skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and assignments
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.