- Identify, articulate, and commercialize key category growth ideas and opportunities to maximize Kroger category growth potential while creating value for the Coca-Cola Company
- Create and maintain partnership with Sales Leads to become indispensable category partners with our Retail customers
- Recognize retail trends and steward back to the internal and external clients, in order to influence strategy and development of the category initiatives based on key growth trends
- Commercialize key beverage category strategic initiatives focused on driving category growth, championing category viability, and defending against category erosion
Be the industry, channel & category subject matter expert to facilitate retailers' choice to select Coca-Cola as their key strategic partner
- Deliver impartial and objective total store and beverage solutions for the retailer by providing differentiated, timely, relevant, and actionable insights
- Provide leadership to a team of experts (within the customer team) across cross-functional teams to create dialogue via fact based insights and actionable business analytics
Develop and inspire a cross functional team and/or category analysts towards building effective category growth recommendations focused on the customer's needs and strategic priorities.
- Prepare and make presentations, including market and industry trends, SWOT, competitive review, assortment, and category reviews
- Collaborate with Shopper Insights and apply the learnings to identify customer & sales growth opportunities. Lead the delivery of the shopper insights facts & proposed action to the customer.
- Collaborate with Space Strategy Manager to develop plans for the placement of company's products through recommended schematics and points of availability. Lead the delivery of space strategy plans & proposed action to the customer.
Provide business situation assessment and support joint business plan development with key stakeholders
- Lead the category advisory interaction with account and customer team to address key business questions and build strategies and tactics designed for future category growth
- Cultivate relationships within retailer's merchandising team and throughout the broader organization
- Ensure best and current customer oriented thinking is utilized within the Customer Advisory COE (upstream/downstream)
Utilize and understand Nielsen, IRI, shopper card, and internal proprietary data and systems to generate actionable insights that will help Coca-Cola drive category insights with retailer partners Requirements
Minimum Required: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred: MBA or other graduate degree
Minimum Required: 3+ Years in CPG Industry, Customer experience across multiple channels
Preferred: 5+ years in CPG Industry, Sales Management Experience
- Proficiency in at least one of the following areas: Category / Space Management, Shopper Insights
- Advanced analytical capability
- Strong working knowledge of syndicated data (e.g., Nielsen)
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Proven oral and written communication, story-telling, and influencing skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and assignments
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top