The Manager of Contact Center Business Analysis & Support oversees all technology-related activities (e.g., Telecom, Siebel, Sterling, Genesis, etc.) across all Contact Center locations in order to implement new capabilities, enhance operations, and minimize technology roadblocks. As such, this role adds overall value by developing and maintaining close business relationships with internal and external business partners in order to enhance Contact Center technologies.
This position manages individual contributors responsible for being Contact Center system subject matter experts, supporting project requirements gathering activities, user acceptance testing, technical support, and system administration.
The Manager of Contact Center Business Analysis & Support is also responsible for ongoing maintenance to maximize performance of current technology, identifying new system needs, building business cases to support new technology requests, overseeing business continuity planning, and prioritizing systems work IT does to support the Contact Center.
To accomplish this, the Manager of Contact Center Business Analysis & Support must have knowledge of and experience applying information technology, system development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, and business analysis techniques.
This position works closely with functional peers, IT teams, and business application owners in order to facilitate all needs related to Contact Center technology.
Required Minimum Qualifications :
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field and 5+ years of experience working with IT in support of retail, Contact Center operations, or other industry enterprise-level operations OR 8+ years of progressive experience working with IT in support of retail, Contact Center operations, or other industry enterprise-level operations
• 3+ years of experience leading people directly or indirectly
• 3+ years of experience working in a multi-channel cross functional organization
• 3+ years of experience defining and implementing technology solutions
• 2+ years of experience working with data to identify solutions to complex problems
• 2+ years of experience working closely with leadership (Director-level and above)
• 1+ year of experience managing projects
Preferred Qualifications :
• 3+ years of leadership experience with direct report responsibility
• 3+ years of experience working in a multi-channel organization
• Business and technical acumen are required to inform and service Contact Center business planning, process design, and initiative realization
• Retail/Contact Center industry experience preferred
• Experience doing root cause analysis with data mining tools (SQL, Splunk)
• Part of a large change management effort (change agent or sponsor)
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
A little about us:
Lowe’s isn’t just a home improvement company; we’re committed to creating a culture that’s inspiring.